Friday, February 13, 2009

Top 10 QB's

Posted on 7:45 PM by Steve

Top 10 QB's
Hey, after writing an aside in a column that mentioned that Eli, Donovan and Romo were all top 10 QB's. I got the request to just list my top 10 here in the blog. I am more than happy to comply, and I am rating the players by who I'd want as my QB for the 2009 season only, and I should note that I kind of think Big Ben is a fraud. I may write about that later, but for now...

Greg's Top 10 NFL QB's

1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Phillip Rivers
5. Kurt Warner
6. Aaron Rodgers
7. Eli Manning
8. Matt Ryan
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Donovan McNabb


I guess Romo isn't top ten after all, he would have been 11th had the list gone on. The funny thing is that if he and Ben were switched who knows where their careers may have gone. Ben only makes the list due to a tremendous effort in SuperBowl 43, because he was awful during the regular season in 2008. I may not like the guy's game overall, but I know I'd want somebody who's gotten it done over a couple of guys who never have despite several opportunities. (Looking at you Tony and Don)

No Response to "Top 10 QB's"

Leave A Reply